The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Perfect For Beginners and Middle-Leveled Traders!
Free Demo Account!
Free Trading Education!
Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now!
Good Broker For Experienced Traders!
ForexChief general information
|Founded in:||2020 year|
|Offices in the country:||Russia, Singapore, Switzerland|
|Minimum Deposit:||1 $|
|Website languages:||English, Indonesian, Russian|
|Execution model:||ECN, STP|
|Deposit currency:||USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, RUB|
|Support languages:||English, Russian|
|Regulated by:||VFSC (Vanuatu) license №14777|
|Mobile trading:||iOS, Android|
|Types of offered accounts:|
- Trading signals
- Web-based platform
- Cashback rebate
ForexChief Forex broker description
The main parameters of interest to the user when choosing a trading platform – are reliability, high level of service, convenient functionality, presence of additional features compared with other companies. ForexChief Company.
Key functional features of ForexChief
There’s no point to separately describe wide functional features of MT4 platform. But the ForexChief Company has gone further, providing favorable conditions for beginner traders. Among them are the following conditions of making trade transactions that can be distinguished:
• No limitation of the minimum recharge amount. Begin to replenish the deposit at $ 1, and you can always take advantage of the other broker’s benefits. However, the user may not replenish his deposit at all – such opportunity is given to him by partner and bonus programs, which are described below;
• Use of NDD / STP technology – that is, the broker does not interfere in the performance of financial operations for the withdrawal of funds, which are immediately sent to the interbank;
• Availability of standard and cent accounts;
• Working with minimum transaction of 0.01of a standard lot, including cent accounts – while other companies offer 0,1.
But it’s not all the benefits of ForexChief – the most “delicious” features are offered in the bonus program .
Premiums, bonuses, additional profits: what offers ForexChief
ForexChief broker offers traders working conditions, which are difficult to refuse. Constantly developing services, for users of the portal to be able to start successfully and quickly, ForexChief presents the following advantageous conditions:
• No limitation of the minimum recharge amount. However, the user may not replenish his deposit at all – such opportunity is given to him by partner and bonus programs, which are described below;
• Partner program gives the opportunity to make a profit, by attracting referrals to the trading platform. The user receives his interest of each transaction that they make. To receive these payments, new users need to be registered – they need to enter the site through your referral link;
• Welcome Bonus $ 20 – a new proposal from the ForexChief company. To receive a welcome bonus of $ 20 all you need to do is register on the site, scan and send a QR-code. The code is located in the user’s private office. In automatic mode, the funds will be transferred to the user’s account, which are sufficient for making the first deals. You do not even need to wait for the verification procedure, as well as to replenish the account – start working on the company’s resources;
• bonuses charged for the turnover allow further account replenishment without engaging own funds- a certain interest of completed transactions will be charged always, regardless of how the transaction will go;
• trade credits provided by the company, make it possible to increase the amount of trade transactions. Broker does not charge any interest, furthermore – the user gets access to funds withdrawals without limitation;
• the lowest spreads among the other forex – brokers – down to 0 points and with a minimum deposit of $ 1;
• transactions copying. If you are not confident in your abilities, but want to consistently make profits and learn the work of professional and the most successful traders, then take the opportunity to copy their trades. A special tab on the MT4 platform allows you to view the ratings and make a copy;
Each user in the near future can expect other surprises in the form of an extension of the bonus program, as well as special offers. The main thing – is to keep a close eye on the news at the portal of Forex – Chief forex-broker.
Discover and copy thousands of
Get started with as little as $100.
Copy trading with FXTM Invest
You know that trading financial markets has the potential to be profitable. But you also know it takes a lot of skill and experience, and time spent following the markets. It’s okay! If you’re not feeling up to it yourself, we have the perfect solution.
FXTM Invest is an innovative way you can access the opportunities of trading without any technical skills, and the minimum of time. You simply choose to copy FXTM traders (also known as Strategy Managers) who are right for you and make their trading strategies available to follow. We’ll do the rest!
Copy trading with FXTM Invest lets you retain full control of your money, and you’ll only pay a fee to your Strategy Manager when they make a profitable trade.
Check out some of our Top Performing Strategy Managers
We track our Strategy Managers all day every day and rank them based on their trading performance using a number of quality and performance measures.
You can search and filter by investment return, risk profile, length of experience, trading style and more to find the strategies that are right for you.
Like with any financial trading, past performance doesn’t guarantee future returns, but with FXTM Invest you have access to the information you need to understand its potential and to copy Strategy Managers whose approach to risks and rewards match your own.
How FXTM Invest works
1. Choose a Strategy Manager
2. Make a deposit
3. Automatically copy
4. Cash in when they profit
5. Share a percentage with the Strategy Manager
Open your Investment account within minutes.
Fill in the form to get started!
Want to understand more about how FXTM Invest works? Get in touch – we’re here to help
+44 20 3734 1025
Past performance does not guarantee future returns
Some strategy managers used in the promotional material of this product are just examples and do not reflect FXTM’s real strategy managers.
More about FXTM
FXTM Promotions & Contest
Policies & Regulation
FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
Card transactions are processed via FT Global Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus. Address for cardholder correspondence: [email protected]
Exinity Limited is a member of Financial Commission, an international organization engaged in a resolution of disputes within the financial services industry in the Forex market.
Risk Warning: Trading Forex and Leveraged Financial Instruments involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/she is permitted to use the services of the FXTM brand based on the legal requirements in his/her country of residence. Please read FXTM’s full Risk Disclosure.
Regional restrictions: FXTM brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan, Canada, Haiti, Suriname, the Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, the Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more in the Regulations section of our FAQs.
How to identify Forex scams
Just like any other financial market, the Forex market has been a target of Forex scammers for a very long time. Unethical behaviour, promises of unusually large profits without any risk, and the advertisement of “holy grails” are all signs of a Forex scammer who wants to make a profit from naïve traders. Fortunately, there are easy ways you can identify a Forex scammer and protect yourself from their misleading promises. In this article, we’ll cover exactly that, and show you how Forex scammers operate.
How to identify a Forex scammer
Forex scammers may come in different forms, but they all share one thing in common: they’re non-transparent, unregulated, and promise trading results which sound too good to be true. Beginners may have a hard time identifying these characteristics due to their inexperience, which is the main reason why beginners are often targeted by Forex scammers. As you gain trading experience along the way, it will become significantly easier for you to spot these unethical practices and protect yourself from Forex frauds.
If a trader promises hundreds of pips per day without any risk, or tries to sell a trading robot which makes thousands of pips with the click of a mouse, you should be very cautious about that offer. If a trader really had an extremely profitable trading strategy or trading robot, they wouldn’t have to sell that system to other traders, right? They could simply make hundreds of pips with their system and wouldn’t waste their time advertising their product to other traders.
Regulation, or rather lack of it, is also a very important sign of a Forex fraud. Check whether the company which promises unusually high profits is regulated by scrolling through its website. Regulated companies always showcase their licence or regulatory authority on their website, and if you’re unable to find this information, you’re probably dealing with a fraud.
Here we’ve prepared a short checklist of the main points you need to look for to identify potential scammers:
- Does the trader or company promise extremely high profits and doesn’t mention any risks associated with the strategy? If so, it’s probably a fraud.
- Can you find information about the company’s regulation on its website? If not, be cautious when dealing with the company.
- Can you find any additional background information about the trader or the company?
- Does the trader have their trading results verified by a third party?
These signs, and more, will be discussed in more detail in the following lines.
Additional signs of Forex scams
There are many more ways of identifying Forex trading scams, such as trading results which are not verified, emails that ask for personal information, or the unavailability of background information.
- Unverified trading results – This scam is very popular with Forex signal providers. A trader will claim that they are constantly profitable on the market, and post screenshots of their trading performance on social media. The trading results often show extreme profit, sometimes even without a single losing trade. Beginners without trading experience are especially attracted to these types of scams as they don’t know how much profit to expect when trading. Needless to say, you should be very cautious when someone makes their trading results publicly available. Ask the trader if the results are verified by a third-party provider, such as myfxbook. If the trader refuses to provide you with a link to their verified results, simply forget about that trader and choose another, as it is highly likely that they are a fraud.
- Unprofessional emails – Unprofessional emails are another obvious sign of an online Forex trading scam. Email marketing is very common these days, but if the tone of the email sounds unprofessional or if the person asks for any personal information, it’s probably a scam. Forex scammers often use email lists bought on the dark web to send hundreds, or even thousands of emails to traders, offering various trading products. Again, make sure there is background information about the person sending the emails – or if it’s a company, check that it is regulated by browsing its website. If you are unable to find any of the above, and the emails ask for personal information to send you a “free e-book” or something similar, it’s probably a scam.
- No background information – We’ve already mentioned the importance of checking for background information about a trader or company that promises extremely high profits or asks for your personal information. Scammers often change their identity and act under an imaginary name, so that their victims can’t track them on the Internet. It’s also common for scammers to use pictures of traders found on the internet, claiming that the person in the picture is them.
A simple Google search can help you out a lot. Search for the name of the trader or the company and see whether you can find any background information that proves the scammer’s claims. If you’re dealing with a serious company or trader, you may also be able to find reviews from other customers who have used their services. Always do your research to avoid falling for this type of scam.
Protect yourself against Forex scams
Now that we have covered the most important signs that identify a Forex scammer, it’s time to take a look at ways you can protect yourself. Being cautious about any offer is usually the best solution, but there are also some additional ways.
- If it’s too good to be true, it’s probably a scam
Common sense helps a lot in these situations. If someone claims to make hundreds of pips per day without a single losing trade with their strategy, it’s probably too good to be true. Even professional traders have losing trades from time to time. If the results are not verified by an independent third-party service, you’re most likely dealing with a scam.
Nothing is more powerful than knowledge. Scammers usually target beginners who don’t have enough trading experience to identify what returns are realistic on the market. Education doesn’t come overnight, but with time you’ll find it way easier to spot Forex frauds even from a distance. Invest in your trading education and gain experience, and you won’t become an easy target for Forex scams.
Never give out your personal information! Scammers may use it to steal your identity and to attract new victims under your name. Always ask yourself – why do they need my personal information? If there is no obvious answer to this question, don’t send any personal data and stop wasting your time with the company. It’s very important to know how to protect your personal information. Regulated companies have to store all of their clients’ personal information, such as ID cards and passport copies, in a safe place and can only use the data for their internal procedures.
Finally, if you’re unsure whether a company is regulated or not, your best bet would be to directly contact the regulatory body of the company’s jurisdiction. You’ll first need to find out the location of the company in order to reach out to the regulatory body of that country. Many regulatory authorities feature a database of regulated companies on their website, where you search and find additional information about the company’s license. Popular regulatory bodies in the Forex industry include the FCA in the United Kingdom, CySEC for Cyprus-based companies which offer their services in the European Union, and the CFTC and NFA in the United States.
There are scammers and unethical persons operating across all markets, and the Forex market is no exception. There are many signs of Forex trading investment scams that can be used to identify and uncover a scammer, such as promises of extremely high profits without verification, the absence of any industry regulation, unprofessional emails which ask for personal data, or the unavailability of background information. Always perform detailed research on these points before you buy a trading product. In addition, make sure to educate yourself about trading, since scammers usually target beginners who aren’t experienced enough to identify unrealistic trading results. If an email asks for personal info, never provide the information right away, but first check why the person or company needs your personal data. You should send copies of your ID cards or passports only if you’re sure that the company is legit. Performing a check on the regulatory body’s website to see whether the company is listed in the database is also a wise decision. To perform the check, first find out where the company is located and go to the website of the regulatory body which governs that jurisdiction. If the company is not listed in the database of regulated companies, it’s probably a scam.
Thread: Is it safe to trade Forex?
- Linear Mode
- Switch to Hybrid Mode
- Switch to Threaded Mode
Is it safe to trade Forex?
Dear friends, is Forex trading a safe investment? Is a very good question point trading Forex is not, strictly speaking, and investment. In the sense that investing Anna Bond or a stock is, when you trade Forex, you put your money at risk in an investment strategy. However, that is can be managed with prudent trading strategy
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hasan72 for this useful post.
Hi friends how are you . i hope all will be fine by the grace of GOD . i have trading in Forex since 5 years. here i would like share my knowledge and experience. Forex is very safe and best investment that is all depend up to you. because when you take entry even buy or sell however your money on the risk you can earn or lost . that is best for us . thanks all guys.
Good afternoon My Dear Friends i hope you all are well and your work is going good yess my dear friends Forex trading is very safe business we have some skills to get good profit from this platform and we should Hard-working person to survive
How are you my dear friend welcome to an mt5 Forex trading platform. My dear friend according to my knowledge. My dear traders manage the risk when they put money on the forex market. They make use of the Limit order and the stop loss.. orderly trading takes place most of the time, and, as a result, putting money on the forex market is safe if you understand what you are doing. A disciplined, well- educated trade is a safe trader.
Dear friend how are you? So traders manage the risk when they put money on the forex market . they make use of the limit order and the stop loss .. Orderly trading takes make place most of the time ,and , as a result ,putting money on the forex market is safe if you understand what you are doing. A disciplined,well educated trader is a safe trader.
Is it safe to trade in Forex is the most asking question . Every trader you start trading I have this question comes in mind again and again. It is the most common question among beginners trading Forex is not strictly speaking and investment in the sense that investing in a bond or stock is. Traditionally and investment should be held for a long time to appreciate in value and is value of low or balanced is the majority of Forex traders for short term and higher risk reward completing in a matter of hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rafaqat420 For This Useful Post:
Hello trader good evening and forex trading business are very risky and profitable business of the world. Trading Forex is not, strictly speaking, an “investment,” in the sense that investing in a bond or a stock is. Traditionally an investment should be held for a long time to appreciate in value, and is usually a low or balanced risk, while the majority of forex trades are short term and higher risk/reward, completing in a matter of minutes or hours. When you trade forex, you put your money at risk in an investment strategy. However, the risk can be managed with a prudent trading strategy.
Safe trading is depend on you if you do trading safe then forex trading is safe but if you do risky trading then forex trading is dangerous for you. So it’s depend on you how you can handle the forex market.
Yes first platform is safe two state I have been working since last 4 years on this platform and according to my experience I have all the platform but I found 90% platform OLX very difficult for most of them asking this platform is very most popular and authentic that’s why I love you prefer this platform
Hi everyone , how is everyone doing ? I hope everyone is doing wonderfully well on this mt5 forum. Forex trading is good and a profitable business to do although it is risky but there are some measures and ways to trade with risks management to make you trade on a safest side .
Forex is safe and secured with regulated broker like instaforex and instaforex is licensed by the authority and you can do forex trading business with instaforex .
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
- BB code is On
- Smilies are On
- [IMG] code is On
- HTML code is Off
Forex Forum mt5.com – Introduction.
Forex market is high-yield and risky mean of taking profit by operations with the currency rates. Instruments of work at Forex market in many ways determine the result of currency trading made by Forex market participants – brokers’ clients. Every Forex broker offers its own terminal, however the most part of brokers and traders concur in choosing MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals. This forum is created for those who prefer the terminal of MetaTrader series in trading on Forex.
Forex Forum mt5.com – trade discussion.
Forex market forecasts, independent opinions of novice traders and experts of the currency market – all this you will find at the Forex-forum of trades discussion. Solid experience of work on Forex is preferable, but all comers including Forex-newbies may come and share their opinion as well. Mutual help and dialog – the main goal of communication at Forex-forum, devoted to trading.
Forex Forum mt5.com – dialog with brokers and traders (about brokers).
If you have negative or positive experience of work with Forex broker – share it at Forex Forum, related to the questions of Forex service quality. You can leave a comment about your broker telling about advantages or drawbacks of work at Forex with it. The aggregate traders’ reviews of brokers constitute a rating. In this rating you can see the leaders and outsiders of the Forex services market.
Free discussions at the Forex Forum mt5.com
You are a trader and want to relax? Then Forex Forum for free discussions is for you. There are no doubts that conversation on subjects close to Forex market is preferential. Here you will find jokes about traders, caricature of Forex brokers and full-rate Forex off top.
Bonuses for communication at Forex Forum mt5.com
This forum is created by traders for traders and is meant for deriving of profit. However, each post at the Forex forum gives its author a forex bonus, which can be used in Forex trading at the account opened with one of the forum’s sponsors. This small gift is presented with the aim to reward professional traders for spent time at our forum.
We appreciate your choice of Forex forum mt5.com as a platform for communication.
The Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Perfect For Beginners and Middle-Leveled Traders!
Free Demo Account!
Free Trading Education!
Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now!
Good Broker For Experienced Traders!